Sunday, March 9, 2008

trip vehicle


so we're going to Tennessee, my folks have a Volkswagen vanagon, they don't like it, neither do I, but we are all going to pile into the thing and drive to our big old, too early, too long race. its roomy five people and five bikes is no problem...seven people and seven bikes will take creativity, how many of us are there? Ryan fawley wants to know if we can pick him up? he has a ride back but not down...by my count that'll make 6 of us
also worth noting is that the van will not under any circumstances be driven faster than 70. the engine will blow up, if you don't believe me ask my mom, the van is now on its second engine because my mom drives faster than kyle.
blake you can drive whenever you want
thoughts?

1 comment:

Joel Schneier said...

I'm excited. I see the perfect spot for the JV Squad magnet on the front below the windshield.

Since I can't come along to document what is sure to be a defining moment in JV Squad lore, I need someone to volunteer to take photos and keep a journal of all important events that occur every two hours. Please adhere to Standard AP Style and keep journal entries under 250 words each.